About Lancaster Luxury Homes
Broker / Team Leader
Mission Statement: To provide premiere service to my clients with confidence, enthusiasm, integrity & professionalism at all times in an accurate & timely manner, while providing useful information & advice enabling clients to make informed decisions … always ensuring a warm & welcoming environment that put’s the client’s needs first.
The desire to not just excel but to exceed expectations is the foundation of Susan’s success in Real Estate.
Meet Susan …
Susan Lancaster, Broker … Exceeding expectations when representing clients in Listing & Buying Real Estate in the Mississauga, Oakville & GTA areas. By thinking outside of the box, her clients realized she will provide them with proven and creative ways to successfully reach their goals whether Buying or Selling Homes.
During over 30 years of successful Sales and Negotiating for her clients, she has received many awards of merit recognizing her achievements in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Throughout her career she has always believed in putting the client’s needs first … her belief is “whenever you do something, do your very best or don’t do it at all.” This is true whether she is working with you to Sell your home or to help you in the Buying process to find that “Right” home.
Call Susan 1st to learn what her clients are saying about her proven marketing plan …
7 Steps to Buying / Selling Homes Successfully
After a long and very successful career in Sales and Marketing with a Fortune 500 company, Susan decided to dedicate herself to Sellers and Buyer’s in the Real Estate market … she has never looked back!
Throughout her time in the Corporate world, Susan was always a sales award winner and highly respected by both her clients and co-workers for her dedication and professionalism.
It is with that belief that she is setting new Professional Standards & Expectations for Marketing, Selling & Buying of Homes in the Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Georgetown, Brampton, Toronto & GTA areas.
Her philosophy is to be professional & honest so that her clients can make the best “home” decision for them, realizing that this is a very personal decision but is also a “business” decision a it is typically the biggest “NET” asset anyone owns
She will make this happen by listening to what people say, then developing an action plan focusing on being:
– Informative & always Communicating
but always keeping her eye’s on the end objective – the client’s goal.
“Social Susan” states that it is critical to be current on social media as well as internet savvy to provide market intelligence to Real Estate clients, Buyer’s & Seller’s alike.
Be sure to “friend” Susan on:
– and visit her on Pinterest
… your home will feature it’s own Board on Pinterest … as a Buyer you may find the home of your dreams on Susan’s Pinterest site.
As “you” mean the “world” to Susan, she has committed to continually upgrade her Education, provide you with Communication on all levels and implement the Tools required to ensure each Client achieves success when Buying or Selling a Home with Susan.
“Some days are diamonds and some are stones, so I strive to make each day the best it can be.” Susan embodies this philosophy in everything she does – and it has become the very foundation of her success.
Everyone has expectations and it is important to find out what those are so that you can find that “right” home for each client.
The best way to discover the personal real estate needs, desires and wants of a client is to listen … which is why Susan takes the time to listen and learn.
It is her belief that you can learn from everyone you meet in life and that education is valuable as the only thing that is Constant in Life is Change.
In order to provide much more than great service, Susan is continually upgrading her knowledge and skill set by attending courses, seminars and lectures. She has successfully completed the following courses:
*For explanations of these courses please see the tabs beside my name
* SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
* CSP (Canadian Staging Professional)
* Mortgage Broker Course through Sheridan College and OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association)
* Intense Real Estate Law Course (OREA)
* Advanced Appraisal (OREA)
* Commercial Real Estate (OREA)
* IRES (International Real Estate Specialist)
* ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
* MCNE (Master Certified Negotiation Expert)
* CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
* KW GPS (Keller Williams Global Property Specialist)
* Keller Williams Luxury Homes International
Awards and Certifications
Susan continued to achieve RESULTS by providing superior Customer 1st Real Estate Service while with Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage and therefore earned the following distinguished AWARDS:
- NATIONAL CHARMAN’S CLUB – Top 1% in Canada 2012 (*Top 1% of Approximately 15,000 RLP Realtors across Canada for Sales Volume in 2012)
- DIAMOND AWARD – Top 3% in Canada (RLP) 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- DIRECTOR’S PLATINUM – Top 5% in Canada (RLP)
- Royal LePage Shelter Foundation Donor – Top 25% – 2012
Choosing the “right” Realtor will make the difference in the Results & Success that you obtain whether Selling or Buying … let my proven Results speak for themselves … Results achieved because of my unique Marketing Platform; Dedication to what I do and how I do it; Passion for Excellence; and my LOVE for helping my Clients achieve their goals.
Providing exception service is a commitment, no matter how small or large the Listing or Purchase is … you are important to me and deserve exceptional service.
How will I accomplish this for you?
– Put your needs first
– Work as a team to support you throughout the total Home Buying/Selling process and long after
– Provide support with names of support trades that are required during the process, such as Mortgage Brokers, Lawyers, Stagers (full time), Contractors, etc.
– Open communication with all parties involved
– Use new and unique marketing techniques designed to meet/exceed your goals (which are my goals as well)
– Always act with the highest of professionalism, honesty and integrity
Call today to experience the difference I bring to the table with:
- 7 Steps to Successful Buying / Selling
- Effective Negotiating Skills
- Unique Marketing Program
- Full Time Administrative Assistant
- Client Care
- After Market Service
Contact Susan Lancaster
Call / Text: (416) 573.2472
Thank you for considering me as your Realtor of Choice.