A buyer’s rep who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) REALTOR® designation has made an extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience in serving you, the home buyer. Let me provide you with the highest level of buyer-representation services.
The ABR® Designation is awarded through REBAC, which was founded in 1988 to promote superior buyer-representation skills and services.
What can you expect from me as an ABR®?:
Quite simply the best buyer representation. Once you’ve formalized an Agency Relationship, typically by signing a buyer’s representation agreement with me as your ABR®, you can expect me to:
- Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties.
- Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage).
- Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties.
- Research properties, to identify any problems or issues you should consider.
- Advise you in formulating your offer.
- Help you develop your negotiation strategy.
- Negotiate effectively on your behalf.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (such as inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other related services that may be needed.
- Keep track of all the details throughout the entire transaction—to closing and beyond.
FACT – The REALTORS® Association of Mississauga/Toronto is a professional association. Make me your first call for buying a home.