7 Steps to Successful Selling
– Negotiating Skills when representing Buyers & Sellers
- Ability to communicate back & forth for the purpose of reaching a joint agreement about differing needs or ideas to reach a Win/Win resolution.
– Full Time Administrative Assistant: With the support of a Full Time Assistant I am dedicated to my Clients
– Real Estate Board Memberships: To ensure maximum exposure, I am a member of the following boards:
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Mississauga Real Estate Board
- Oakville Real Estate Board
- Milton Real Estate Board
- Burlington Real Estate Board
- Hamilton Real Estate Board
- RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario)
- Member of the following organizations:
- OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association)
- RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario)
- Mississauga Board of Trade
- GR Networking
– Internet: Today, over 85% of Buyer’s go to the Internet first. It is critical that Realtor’s must have Internet exposure for the homes they are Selling, as well as for themselves. When selling Susan promotes your home on the following sites:
- Pinterest (each home has their own “Board” )
- MLS.ca (Realtor.ca)
– Custom Designed “Home” Web Site (Dedicated Home Web Site) will be created specifically for “YOUR” home:
- Unlimited Photos, Virtual Tour, Custom Floor Plans, Custom Written description of your Home detailing the features, map showing proximity to schools, and lots more information.
Tracking of Data: Communication is critical … all activity, visits will be tracked and communicated to you from:
- Dedicated Home Web Site
- Sophisticated Appointment Tracking System
– Marketing Material: Sophisticated & Effective Marketing Materials that are designed to make an impression on the Buyer … everything that is done is done for a reason … let’s meet so I can share with you how the Marketing Program will benefit you when Selling your Home!
– Platinum Buyer Program: Receive all new listings as soon as they are “Hot Sheets” on our Realtor.ca system – faster than on Realtor.ca … never miss that “Right” listing – be the 1st to see it before it is SOLD!
- Contact me today at Susan@LancasterLuxuryHomes.com to register
– Connection with Professionals: For your convenience I have a list of professionals
– My Credentials: As a full time Broker I am dedicated to you my client. Please see below
I have also incorporated more specific information about myself, my history in real estate, and the range of real estate services I offer. Please contact me, a trusted Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Burlington, Toronto & GTA real estate Broker with more than 24 years of team experience, if you have any additional inquiries.
Selling Mississauga, Oakville & Area Since 1983
- Toronto & GTA.
- Over 50 years Sales & Negotiating experience
- Commitment to communicate throughout the process … helping in all areas of your Real Estate requirements
- Use of modern technology to drive successful results (ex. blackberry; laptop; iPad)
- 24 hour, 7 day week availability to ensure your success – blackberry; after hour paging through the office. (our office is open over 360 days of the year to serve you)
As the team leader, Susan Lancaster realized early in her career that it is important to do things differently, but smart – smart includes using her time each and every day to the fullest potential, always remembering that her clients pay her to represent them.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representation
- I.R.E.S. (International Real Estate Specialist)
- Broker’s License:
- Due to Susan’s continual commitment to detail, her clients, and the team, she decided to take the commitment to her career and the services she offers to the next level by sitting her Broker’s Exam.
- Canadian Staging Professional Certification
- Susan is credited to work with her clients to provide professional presentation/staging recommendations to help them achieve maximum dollar for their home in the shortest time possible).
- Mortgage accreditation
- Introduction to the Canadian Mortgage Industry through Seneca College; Mortgage and Financing through OREA
- Dynamic Agent:
- Well respected industry training program operated by Royal LePage
- Stage and Market 2 Sell
- Real Property Law
- SRES Course (as below)
The SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) is an intensive two-day training program that includes a written final test.
The SRES designation is in consultation with CARP, Canada’s Association for the Fifty-Plus, and The 50Plus Group. Both CARP and the 50Plus Group endorse this training program.
The training covers a wide range of subject including but not limited to:
- Understanding the needs and wants of the 50+ group
- Understanding the financial, tax and other options and challenges of the 50+ group
- How to help clients develop the best housing strategy
- Taking into account both the needs and opportunities presented to the 50+ group
- How to provide the best level of service
Royal LePage PODCAST on 50 Plus Real Estate SRES
Commitment to further education:
Be sure to speak with one of our Team Members about our many unique Marketing Strategies before you List your Home … you deserve the best representation and we respect that your home is one of the largest investments that you will have.
The Lancaster Team:
Our clients realize we will provide them with the creative ways to reach their goals, by thinking outside the box, but always by being truthful & professional.
Our team is truly committed to providing excellence to our clients through commitment, education, product knowledge and willingness to share with others.
The Lancaster Team’s goal is to provide top quality service to our clients ensuring a total commitment to your goals in the selling and buying of Real Estate.
We are committed to being honest and forthwith in advising our clients with regard to the pricing and marketability of their property. It is through this honesty that we will achieve our mutual goals – SELLING your home.